Friday, June 1, 2018

May 2018 Releases


May was a pretty busy month, with two large projects and two smaller ones being released. Next month will be quieter to give our writers time to catch up.

 4th:  Destiny's Queen by C.M. Simpson


A dark fantasy short story about royalty, rivalry, and assassination


Life’s not fair, when you have to find a fiancĂ© or risk setting your kingdom up for a fall. It’s not fair, when your dead lover comes to call, assassins in his wake, and your dead maid by his side. And it’s really not fair, when everything happens on the night of your suitors’ ball. It never rains but it pours. I am a queen by blood and right, and not some random happenstance—yet who am I to argue when Destiny comes to call?

Destiny's Queen is a dark fantasy short story available direct from Amazon, Smashwords, DriveThruFiction, and Kobo, and via Smashwords and Draft2Digital distribution.



 11th: Rocky & the Raptors by Carlie Simonsen




When Rosie’s teddybear is stolen by a bird, Rocky has to go into raptor territory to get it back, before Rosie tries to fetch it herself—and all without the raptors knowing he’s there. Just how far will he go to bring her Teddy home?


Rocky and the Raptors is the sixth book in the Otherworld Adventures series, and is set on the new world, where Rocky’s parents now farm alongside the aliens who have asked for their help. This, and the other five books in the series, can be found in The Rocky Adventures Collection, to be released at the end of June.



Rocky & the Raptors is available direct from Amazon, DriveThruFiction, Kobo and Smashwords, and via Draft2Digital and Smashwords distribution.



 
 






18th: Blaedergil's Host by C.M. Simpson

I stayed off Mack's radar for a good three months, or so I'd thought. Maybe he was just letting me run. He found me, kicked my backside and hauled me right back on board. He'd been doing that on and off for the past twelve months. Problem was, Odyssey was also on my tail, and, when this job was done, Mack was supposed to hand me back. Not gonna happen. And, now I was back to Square One: Kick free of Odyssey and kick free of Mack... just as soon as the mission was done, because how could I turn my back on *that*?

Mack ‘n’ Me: Blaedergil’s Host is the second science-fiction novel set in the Odyssey universe. In it, Cutter is back in Mack’s company, and still trying to work out how to get away from him, his merry band of space-faring freelancers, and Odyssey.

NOTE: The main character swears like a sailor, and the support cast aren’t much better. If swears bother you, this this story may not be to your taste.
 
 Blaedergil's Host is available direct from Amazon, DriveThruFiction, Kobo, and Smashwords, as well as via Draft2Digital and Smashwords distribution.





 25th: The Dear Tiger Omnibus by Carlie Simonsen


Away at boarding school, Simone misses her parents, and she misses her friend, Tiger, but they keep in touch, and it’s better than being dragged from one new world to the next. When a package arrives from her parents, Simone’s excited—but, opening it changes her whole world, and only Tiger can help her… if she can reach him, which is a whole lot harder than it seems.

The Dear Tiger Omnibus contains all six books from the Dear Tiger series including: Dear Tiger: I Miss You, Dear Tiger: I Don’t Think I’m Human Anymore, Dear Tiger: Don’t Look Back, Dear Tiger: I Like Your Lab, Dear Tiger: Let’s Go A-Hunting, and Dear Tiger: Help Me Find My Sisters.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment