Sunday, September 2, 2018

July-August Releases 2018


We added in some new publishing steps in July and August, which slowed down the release schedules. We’ll be rectifying that over the next couple of months. In the meantime, here are the two short story titles and one re-released novel title for July and August:

July 2018

 6th: The Depredides Dance: a science-fiction short story set in the Odyssey Universe



All I had to do was disappear. That was it: disappear and stay out of sight. Hard enough with Abs running an auction for the last location she left me, but then I poked the Depredides communications network—and everything else looked downright easy… I’m not even sure there is a way out of this…


The Depredides Dance is a stand-alone short story set in the Odyssey universe. However, if you’re into reading things in order, it tells the story of what happened to Cutter after the end of Mack ‘n’ Me: Origins, and thus forms story 1-1 of the Mack ‘n’ Me ‘n’ Odyssey series.

NOTE: The main character swears like a sailor, and the support cast aren’t much better. If swears bother you, this this story may not be to your taste.


August 2018

10th: River's Edge: a science-fiction short story


When my mother told me to run, I ran. I ran all the way to the river and then stopped—because the river was a frightening place, and forbidden by the raiders who came to take their annual toll of settlers. Faced with the choice of being taken, or taking my chances in the river, I took a step back, and hoped that somewhere, across the river I’d find help.
 
 21st: RE-RELEASE: Shadow's Rise

When the gods discover an ancient power has suborned a king, and now menaces their domains, they must find agents to act on their behalf. Will a goddess’s temper over losing a favorite to the cause stand in their way? Or the capture of one of their chosen mean the attempt is doomed to fail before it has begun?

Shadow’s Rise is the first book in the founding trilogy of the dark fantasy Shadow series. It contains strong elements of horror and follows the rise of a group of heroes, chosen by the gods to bring down an emerging dark power.


No comments:

Post a Comment